Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Milos Gvozdenovic Joins Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA) BoardOctober 18, 2018 | Milos Gvozdenovic, Esq.
CLEVELAND — Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, is pleased to announce that Attorney Milos Gvozdenovic has accepted an officer role on the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association's Bankruptcy & Commercial Law Section, serving as the Membership & Programming Chair.
According to the CMBA, Mr. Gvozdenovic will eventually move into the roles of Treasurer, Secretary, Vice Chair and Chair over the next four years, and will also serve on the Section's Executive Committee during this time.
Mr. Gvozdenovic practices in the firm's Bankruptcy Group, and is based in the Brooklyn Heights office. He earned his J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, and his B.A. cum laude in political science from Cleveland State University.
Mr. Gvozdenovic is licensed in Ohio, and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. He is a member of Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society.
- Managing Shareholder Scott S. Weltman Testifies in front of the House Committee on Financial Services
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Named to 2019 List of Illinois Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Announces the Election of Two New Shareholders
- Six Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorneys Named to 2019 Lists of Ohio Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Appointed to Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Board of Visitors
- No Joke: The Ohio Statutory Exemption is Increasing on April 1st – Is Your Organization Ready?
- An Analysis of Ohio's New Requirements for Private Selling Officers, Junior Lienholders, and Mortgage Servicers
- Coming Soon in Ohio: Online Notarizations
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?