Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Earns "Green+" Certification from Cleveland Metropolitan Bar AssociationSeptember 21, 2018
CLEVELAND — Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, is pleased to announce it has been designated “Green+ Certified” by the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA).
The CMBA's Green Certification Program promotes energy efficiency and other environmentally responsible initiatives within the legal profession, in efforts to positively impact the environment while helping law offices reduce costs. Qualifying firms must demonstrate compliance and commitment to established green criteria, including paper reduction, energy reduction and the existence of a recycling program.
Weltman has been recognized by the CMBA for its green efforts since the founding of the Green Certification Program in 2009, when the firm was first named CMBA Green Certified.
The CMBA is a nonprofit organization that operates as a center for legal professionalism in the region, promoting the highest ethical and professional standards. Formed in 2008 by the consolidation of the Cleveland Bar and Cuyahoga County Bar Associations, it offers more than 135 years of combined rich history. The CMBA's vision is to advance the greater Cleveland legal community as a world-class center of professional excellence and model of community service. For more information about the CMBA, visit clemetrobar.org.
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Named to 2019 List of Illinois Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Announces the Election of Two New Shareholders
- Six Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorneys Named to 2019 Lists of Ohio Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Appointed to Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Board of Visitors
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Back to Chicago Office
- An Analysis of Ohio's New Requirements for Private Selling Officers, Junior Lienholders, and Mortgage Servicers
- Coming Soon in Ohio: Online Notarizations
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules