Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Joins Newly-Formed NCBA CommissionNovember 2, 2018 | Eileen M. Bitterman, Esq.
CLEVELAND — Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, is pleased to announce that Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman has accepted a position on the National Creditors Bar Association’s (NCBA) newly-formed Meaningful Involvement Commission.
According to the NCBA, the five-member commission was formed to address and find solutions to the most significant issues facing NCBA members.
Ms. Bitterman also was appointed to and is currently serving on the 2017-21 Member Attorneys Program (MAP) Committee to the Board of Directors of ACA International. Additionally, she serves as an elected representative on the Council of Delegates for the Ohio State Bar Association, and has previously served in that role for ACA International (Member Attorneys Program). She is also a member of the Compliance Professionals Forum, and serves on the Joint Bar Admissions Committee and Appeals Subcommittee of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
Ms. Bitterman has been with Weltman for more than 20 years, and serves as the firm's Compliance Officer, responsible for managing its Compliance Audit Department, Client Services Unit and Compliance Management System Steering Committee. She has been selected as an Ohio Rising Star, and is AV® Preeminent™ Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, its highest available rating for legal ability and professional ethics.
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Announces the Election of Two New Shareholders
- Six Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorneys Named to 2019 Lists of Ohio Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Appointed to Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Board of Visitors
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Back to Chicago Office
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Michelle L. Pierro in Pittsburgh
- Coming Soon in Ohio: Online Notarizations
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules
- Are You Prepared for Upcoming Changes to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure?