CLEVELAND — Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, is pleased to announce that six of the firm's attorneys have been named to the 2019 lists of Ohio Super Lawyers & Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers, a Thompson-Reuters® business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Attorneys selected to the list of Super Lawyers represent no more than 5% of lawyers in the state, and attorneys selected to the list of Rising Stars (attorneys 40 years old or younger, or who have been in practice for 10 years or fewer) represent no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state. The lists are published online at SuperLawyers.com and in Super Lawyers Magazine for distribution to attorneys in the state or region, and ABA-accredited law school libraries.
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Named to 2019 List of Illinois Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Announces the Election of Two New Shareholders
- Six Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorneys Named to 2019 Lists of Ohio Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Appointed to Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Board of Visitors
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Back to Chicago Office
- An Analysis of Ohio's New Requirements for Private Selling Officers, Junior Lienholders, and Mortgage Servicers
- Coming Soon in Ohio: Online Notarizations
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules