Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Appointed to Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Board of VisitorsNovember 20, 2018 | Eileen M. Bitterman, Esq.
CLEVELAND — Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, is pleased to announce that Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman has been appointed to Cleveland State University's Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Board of Visitors.
As a member of the C|M|LAW Board of Visitors, Ms. Bitterman joins more than 90 attorneys, judges, and business leaders from across the country who work together to promote the mission of the law school. The Board focuses on the development of education initiatives for research, recruitment, and employment strategies; advancing the visibility and reputation of C|M|LAW on a local and national scale; and exploring innovative ways to increase and strengthen its financial resources.
Ms. Bitterman also was appointed to and is currently serving on the 2017-21 Member Attorneys Program (MAP) Committee to the Board of Directors of ACA International. Additionally, she serves as an elected representative on the Council of Delegates for the Ohio State Bar Association, and has previously served in that role for ACA International (Member Attorneys Program). She is also a member of the Compliance Professionals Forum, and serves on the Joint Bar Admissions Committee and Appeals Subcommittee of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
Ms. Bitterman has been with Weltman for more than 20 years, and serves as the firm's Compliance Officer, responsible for managing its Compliance Audit Department, Client Services Unit, and Compliance Management System Steering Committee. She has been selected as an Ohio Rising Star, and is AV® Preeminent™ Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, its highest available rating for legal ability and professional ethics.
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Courtney A. Martin to Philadelphia Office
- Weltman's Jason K. Wright Expands Firm's Bankruptcy Footprint to Include Arizona Courts
- Managing Shareholder Scott S. Weltman Testifies in front of the House Committee on Financial Services
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Named to 2019 List of Illinois Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Announces the Election of Two New Shareholders
- Now in Effect: New Requirements for Reporting Elder Abuse in Ohio
- No Joke: The Ohio Statutory Exemption is Increasing on April 1st – Is Your Organization Ready?
- An Analysis of Ohio's New Requirements for Private Selling Officers, Junior Lienholders, and Mortgage Servicers
- Coming Soon in Ohio: Online Notarizations
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act