Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Back to Chicago OfficeNovember 13, 2018 | Charles A. Walgreen, Esq.
CHICAGO – Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, is pleased to announce that Attorney Charles Andrew ("Drew") Walgreen has re-joined the firm's Chicago office.
“I am thrilled to be back at Weltman,” said Mr. Walgreen. “I had a wonderful experience as a part of the Chicago office team for more than two years, which made my decision to return that much easier. I am excited to once again be a part of a firm with a rock-solid vision that is very well positioned for future success and growth.”
Mr. Walgreen is a member of Weltman's Commercial and Consumer Collections practice groups, as well as its Real Estate Default Group. He is experienced in the prosecution of all aspects of Illinois and Wisconsin mortgage foreclosures, breach of note litigation, and eviction actions on behalf of national loan servicers, note holders, and secured lending institutions. Mr. Walgreen's focus areas also include contested motion practice, discovery, municipal building court actions, title curative work, execution and levy on money judgments, arbitrations, bench trials, and other forms of high risk litigation.
Mr. Walgreen earned his J.D. from Marquette University Law School, where he received two CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (Asian Law and Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Resolution), and his B.A. in political science from the University of Michigan. He is licensed to practice law in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Florida, and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Courtney A. Martin to Philadelphia Office
- Weltman's Jason K. Wright Expands Firm's Bankruptcy Footprint to Include Arizona Courts
- Managing Shareholder Scott S. Weltman Testifies in front of the House Committee on Financial Services
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Named to 2019 List of Illinois Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Announces the Election of Two New Shareholders
- Now in Effect: New Requirements for Reporting Elder Abuse in Ohio
- No Joke: The Ohio Statutory Exemption is Increasing on April 1st – Is Your Organization Ready?
- An Analysis of Ohio's New Requirements for Private Selling Officers, Junior Lienholders, and Mortgage Servicers
- Coming Soon in Ohio: Online Notarizations
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act