Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Michelle L. Pierro in PittsburghNovember 8, 2018 | Michelle L. Pierro, Esq.
PITTSBURGH — Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, is pleased to announce the addition of Attorney Michelle L. Pierro to the firm's Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office.
Ms. Pierro focuses her practice on real estate default matters. She also has extensive experience in litigation and risk management, bankruptcy, oil and gas law, and settlement negotiation.
Ms. Pierro is licensed in Ohio and Pennsylvania. She is a former member of the Columbus Bar and the Ohio State Bar, as well as the Pennsylvania Independent Oil & Gas Association (PIOGA).
Ms. Pierro was awarded her J.D. from the Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School and her B.A. from Capital University. She is active in her children's youth sport organizations, including Freedom Youth Wrestling and Freedom Lil' Bulldogs, and their school, St. Gregory. In her spare time, she weight trains and enjoys CrossFit.
- Managing Shareholder Scott S. Weltman Testifies in front of the House Committee on Financial Services
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Named to 2019 List of Illinois Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Announces the Election of Two New Shareholders
- Six Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorneys Named to 2019 Lists of Ohio Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Appointed to Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Board of Visitors
- No Joke: The Ohio Statutory Exemption is Increasing on April 1st – Is Your Organization Ready?
- An Analysis of Ohio's New Requirements for Private Selling Officers, Junior Lienholders, and Mortgage Servicers
- Coming Soon in Ohio: Online Notarizations
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?