Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Michelle L. Pierro in PittsburghNovember 8, 2018 | Michelle L. Pierro, Esq.
PITTSBURGH — Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, is pleased to announce the addition of Attorney Michelle L. Pierro to the firm's Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office.
Ms. Pierro focuses her practice on real estate default matters. She also has extensive experience in litigation and risk management, bankruptcy, oil and gas law, and settlement negotiation.
Ms. Pierro is licensed in Ohio and Pennsylvania. She is a former member of the Columbus Bar and the Ohio State Bar, as well as the Pennsylvania Independent Oil & Gas Association (PIOGA).
Ms. Pierro was awarded her J.D. from the Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School and her B.A. from Capital University. She is active in her children's youth sport organizations, including Freedom Youth Wrestling and Freedom Lil' Bulldogs, and their school, St. Gregory. In her spare time, she weight trains and enjoys CrossFit.
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Back to Chicago Office
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Michelle L. Pierro in Pittsburgh
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Joins Newly-Formed NCBA Commission
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Milos Gvozdenovic Joins Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA) Board
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder David A. Wolfe Admitted to the State Bar of Florida
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules
- Are You Prepared for Upcoming Changes to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure?
- Pattern of Inaccurate Filings in Bankruptcy Cases Results in $15 Million OCC Civil Penalty for Financial Institution