Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder David A. Wolfe Admitted to the State Bar of FloridaOctober 11, 2018 | David A. Wolfe, Esq.
DETROIT — Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, congratulates Shareholder David A. Wolfe for being admitted to the State Bar of Florida.
Mr. Wolfe is the Managing Attorney of the firm's Michigan office. He focuses his practice in commercial collections, and also represents the firm's credit union clients throughout the state of Michigan.
Mr. Wolfe has presented on various topics affecting financial institutions, including the Military Lending Act and the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, to organizations such as the Michigan Credit Union League and the Institute for Continuing Legal Education, as well as credit union chapter meetings and other educational seminars.
Mr. Wolfe is a member of the American Bar Association and the State Bar of Michigan. He earned his J.D. from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, and his B.A. in economics from Wayne State University. He is also licensed in Michigan, and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan.
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Named to 2019 List of Illinois Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Announces the Election of Two New Shareholders
- Six Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorneys Named to 2019 Lists of Ohio Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Appointed to Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Board of Visitors
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Back to Chicago Office
- An Analysis of Ohio's New Requirements for Private Selling Officers, Junior Lienholders, and Mortgage Servicers
- Coming Soon in Ohio: Online Notarizations
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules