Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Director of Business Development, Robert J. Hanna, to Chair NEFA ConferenceSeptember 19, 2018
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, is pleased to announce that Director of Business Development Robert J. Hanna has been selected as conference chair for the upcoming National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA) Fall Funding Symposium.
“For more than a decade, Weltman has been an active member and avid supporter of NEFA, as our firm believes that NEFA is a top-tier organization serving the equipment finance industry,” Mr. Hanna explained. “On a personal level, I am thrilled to have been asked to help ensure the success of this year's Funding Symposium. I look forward to connecting with friends old and new within our industry and to the knowledge-sharing that allows us all to succeed collectively.”
With more than 35 years of business development experience – the last 15 of which have been with Weltman – Mr. Hanna's role at the firm includes pursuing new business opportunities, building upon established client relationships, and promoting the firm on a national scale.
“The common denominator throughout my career has been my dedication to the financial services market, my commitment to exceeding client expectations, and my proven success in making the impossible possible,” said Mr. Hanna.
Weltman has been a member of NEFA since 2007, when it was known as the United Association of Equipment Leasing (UAEL) before merging with the Eastern Association of Equipment Lessors (EAEL).
NEFA's 2018 Funding Symposium takes place Oct. 3–5 at the Marriott City Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. NEFA promotes the Symposium as the industry's “premier networking and education event for active and engaged equipment finance professionals.” For more information, visit nefassociation.org.
- Six Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorneys Named to 2019 Lists of Ohio Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Appointed to Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Board of Visitors
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Charles Andrew Walgreen Back to Chicago Office
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Michelle L. Pierro in Pittsburgh
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Eileen M. Bitterman Joins Newly-Formed NCBA Commission
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules
- Are You Prepared for Upcoming Changes to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure?
- Pattern of Inaccurate Filings in Bankruptcy Cases Results in $15 Million OCC Civil Penalty for Financial Institution