Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes New Bankruptcy Attorney to Pittsburgh OfficeMarch 27, 2018 | Brian T. Langford
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA (Weltman), a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, welcomes Attorney Brian T. Langford to its Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Practice Group.
Mr. Langford focuses his practice on consumer and commercial bankruptcy, assisting banks, credit unions, and mortgage companies with Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings. He has successfully represented creditors in contested bankruptcy hearings, including objections to confirmation, valuation hearings, and adversary proceedings, and litigated a number of contested consumer bankruptcy disputes.
Mr. Langford is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, Louisiana Bar Association, and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He earned his J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law, and his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He is licensed in Louisiana and Pennsylvania.
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Milos Gvozdenovic Joins Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA) Board
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder David A. Wolfe Admitted to the State Bar of Florida
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Receives 2018 President's Award from National Creditors Bar Association
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes Attorney Laura E. Alms in Chicago
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Earns "Green+" Certification from Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules
- Are You Prepared for Upcoming Changes to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure?
- Pattern of Inaccurate Filings in Bankruptcy Cases Results in $15 Million OCC Civil Penalty for Financial Institution