Federal Court Litigation Group
Protecting Your Interests In Federal Court Litigation And Defense Matters
We know how important it is for you to have a strong and experienced litigation and defense partner when matters reach Federal Court. The attorneys of the Litigation and Defense, Federal Court Group at WWR play a key role in assisting clients in defending litigation cases and resolving non-performing assets in a timely fashion. This integrated group recognizes your need for innovative approaches to the ever-increasing demands of your default portfolios in providing comprehensive legal representation to mortgage lenders and servicers, financial institutions, companies and manufacturers domestically and those doing business in the United States.
Federal Court Litigation Group Benefits
- Direct access to specialized, knowledgeable attorneys utilizing our breadth of expertise in bankruptcy, litigation, defense, foreclosure and title issues for routine and non-routine questions
- Involvement from experienced management teams and staff with industry-specific knowledge to drive efficient and effective processes within the daily handling of business
- A solid reporting, communications and audit function to comply with your requirements, making our firm a seamless business partner with your team
- A commitment to “do the little things” that can make a difference, whether it’s attending First Meetings of Creditors, maintaining strong relations with court personnel, debtor bankruptcy attorneys and trustees, or just picking up the phone to give you status updates
- Consolidated reporting and online account access via Internet-based eClientNet®
Our representation includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Federal Court Litigation and Defense
- Contract Interpretations and Negotiations
- Contractual Litigation
- Contested Transactions
- Commercial & Consumer Foreclosures
- Negotiations & Purchase Agreements
- Receiver Activities
- Evictions-Commercial & Consumer
- Foreclosures Commercial & Consumer
- Jury Litigation
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Counterclaim Defense
- Appellate Representation
- Claim Presentment
- Non-dischargeable Litigation
- Chapter 7, 11 and 13’s
- Loss Mitigation Programs
- Motions for Relief from Stay
- Objections to Confirmation
Real Estate Services
- Title Examinations
- Deed Preparation
- Title Clearing
Combined Legal & Default Experience
Our Federal Court Litigation Group is comprised of a unique combination of experienced professionals in collections, bankruptcy, litigation, defense, foreclosure and probate services. We assist you with innovative and thorough solutions to your contested matters in a timely fashion, by aggressively moving matters to resolution.
Reputation and Results You Can Count On
Our regular appearance in Federal Court allows us to maintain an in-depth understanding of each system and judge in order to help you achieve results. Our staff has relationships with court personnel who appreciate the fact that they are dealing with an experienced law firm who has a track record of handling matters in a timely and professional manner.
Comprehensive National Representation
For issues outside of our footprint states of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania we work with our established national network of experienced attorneys. We remain actively involved with local counsel throughout the legal process to ensure that all cases are handled and reported effectively, providing you consistent levels of service and accountability in every state.
Not Afraid to Say “NO”
Rather than just processing your matters without looking at alternatives, we often come up with new ideas or approaches to your files. The knowledge we’ve gained from our many years of experience allows us to propose and formulate different plans of action which may have not been previously considered. We work with each of our clients to keep their best business interests in mind. We don’t hesitate to make hard decisions, including advocating settlement when the costs outweigh the result. Don’t be surprised if we suggest alternatives that may be more cost-effective to your organization.