Healthcare Collections Group
We're Here To Help You Manage Your Legal & Recovery Needs
An integral part of preserving the fiscal health of your organization involves maximizing the recovery of outstanding debt in a timely manner, while maintaining a positive image with your residents and the communities you serve. WWR understands the importance of proper legal representation, capturing delinquent revenue and maintaining the fiscal health of your operations. Our Healthcare Collections Group is designed to support all types of local, regional and national assisted living, nursing and rehabilitation facilities, health and recovery care operations and pharmaceutical suppliers.
Our healthcare representation includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Drafting and/or Revising Admission Agreements
- Performing Asset Searches
- Handling Bankruptcy Matters
- Collecting Account Receivables
- Reviewing Contracts
- Instituting Demand Letter Programs
- Planning and Attending Discharge Hearings
- Prosecuting & Defending Litigation Matters
- Negotiating Payment Arrangements
- Recovering Assets
- Presenting Estate Claims & Opening Estates
- Processing Third Party Reimbursements
- Obtaining Title Reports
- Negotiating Voluntary Liens/Mortgages to Secure Indebtedness
Healthcare Program Benefits:
- Revenue generation with minimal financial risk
- Full service representation even if a liable party files bankruptcy, passes away or relocates
- High level of professionalism in dealing with residents and third parties
- Customized programs and reporting
- Consolidated reporting and online account access via Internet-based eClientNet
- Free educational seminars for your staff
Experience and Expertise
The lead attorneys within the WWR Healthcare Collections Group have over 25 years of experience in handling healthcare related collection issues, providing legal representation to national and local clients. As the nation’s largest creditors’ rights law firm, WWR has built a solid reputation in healthcare debt recovery. Our staff will work with your team to develop a thorough understanding of your business operations and help you implement best practices in order to protect your rights and your bottom line.
Dedicated Healthcare Collections Team
The WWR Healthcare Collection Group focuses on addressing the unique nature of your delinquent accounts. Our goal is to efficiently manage your accounts, providing insights, reports and results to make sure your claims are being worked and completed in a timely manner.
Our Initial File Review Is Critical To Your Success
Rather than just processing your matters without looking for alternatives, we often come up with ideas or approaches you may not have considered, leveraging our experience to formulate a plan we believe is the best way to proceed, always with your business interests in mind. By regularly appearing in various courts, we know the numerous court requirements in the jurisdictions within which we practice and have developed relationships with many Court personnel who have confidence in our firm’s record in handling matters in a timely and professional manner.
Comprehensive Local and Nationwide Service
WWR offers services within our traditional footprint states of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio and Pennsylvania. We also offer nationwide services through our established network of experienced attorneys for issues outside of our footprint states where we work with local counsel to ensure that all cases are handled and reported effectively, providing you a consistent level of service and accountability in every state.
Reporting and Communications
WWR utilizes the Internet for e-mail and document transmission. Through our password-protected eClientNet, we provide you access to each account you place with our firm, progress reports detailing account activity, performance statistics, inventory lists and accounting information.