Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Sara M. Costanzo Transitions to Firm's Business Development TeamApril 10, 2018 | Sara M. Costanzo, Esq.
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA (WWR), a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, is pleased to announce that Shareholder Sara M. Costanzo has transitioned to a new role with the firm's Business Development team.
"As the nation's leading provider of creditors' rights solutions, client service has been at the core of our firm's identity for nearly 90 years," said WWR Managing Shareholder Scott Weltman. "We are thrilled that Sara will be dedicating her time exclusively to taking care of our valued clients and to developing new relationships for the firm on a national scale moving forward."
Ms. Costanzo joined the firm in 1996 as attorney law clerk and was promoted to shareholder in 2006. In her more than 20 years with WWR, she has served as practice chair for the firm's Community Banking, Government, Healthcare, Landlord/Tenant and Utility Collections practices. She is a frequent lecturer on topics including collections and work-out strategies, elder abuse and financial misappropriation, landlord-tenant law, and various federal regulations, and has been recognized by the legal and business media on the list of "Ohio Rising Stars" by Ohio Super Lawyers (2005-06, 2011-12), and on Crain's Cleveland Business's 2006 "Forty Under 40" list.
An active member of the Northeast Ohio community, she is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association and its Health Care Law Subcommittee. Additionally, she chairs the Northeast Ohio Board of the March of Dimes, for which she has been an active volunteer since 2006. She is a member of the Business Executive Advisory Board (Berg Business Board) for the Heidelberg School of Business, and of the Strongsville Education Foundation Board.
Ms. Costanzo resides in Medina with her family. She can be reached at 216.685.1039 and email@example.com.
- Columbus Bar Association Honors Weltman Senior Shareholder Allen J. Reis with 2018 Professionalism Award
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes New Attorney Matthew W. Pomy to Pittsburgh Office
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Sara M. Costanzo Transitions to Firm's Business Development Team
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Bankruptcy Attorney Admitted to Practice in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes New Bankruptcy Attorney to Pittsburgh Office
- Illinois Supreme Court Adopts New Requirements for Credit Card and Debt Buyer Collection Cases
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules
- Are You Prepared for Upcoming Changes to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure?