Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes New Bankruptcy Attorney to Pittsburgh OfficeMarch 27, 2018 | Brian T. Langford
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA (Weltman), a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, welcomes Attorney Brian T. Langford to its Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Practice Group.
Mr. Langford focuses his practice on consumer and commercial bankruptcy, assisting banks, credit unions, and mortgage companies with Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings. He has successfully represented creditors in contested bankruptcy hearings, including objections to confirmation, valuation hearings, and adversary proceedings, and litigated a number of contested consumer bankruptcy disputes.
Mr. Langford is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, Louisiana Bar Association, and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He earned his J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law, and his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He is licensed in Louisiana and Pennsylvania.
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Prevails in Lawsuit Brought by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Weltman's Casey B. Hicks Appointed to Illinois State Bar Association Commercial Banking, Collections, and Bankruptcy Section Council
- Columbus Bar Association Honors Weltman Senior Shareholder Allen J. Reis with 2018 Professionalism Award
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes New Attorney Matthew W. Pomy to Pittsburgh Office
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Sara M. Costanzo Transitions to Firm's Business Development Team
- Illinois Supreme Court Adopts New Requirements for Credit Card and Debt Buyer Collection Cases
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules
- Are You Prepared for Upcoming Changes to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure?