Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Charles Andrew ("Drew") Walgreen Named to the 2018 List of Illinois Rising StarsJanuary 25, 2018
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA (Weltman), a full-service creditors' rights law firm now in its 88th year of client service, congratulates Attorney Charles Andrew ("Drew") Walgreen for being named to the 2018 list of Illinois Rising Stars.
Mr. Walgreen joined the firm's Chicago office in February of 2016. His practice focuses on consumer collections, commercial collections, and real estate default matters. He is licensed in the State Courts of Illinois and Wisconsin, and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin. He is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Chicago Bar Association. He earned his J.D. from Marquette University Law School, and his B.A. in political science from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
Super Lawyers, a Thompson-Reuters® business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
Attorneys selected to the list of Rising Stars (attorneys 40 years old or younger, or who have been in practice for 10 years or fewer) represents no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state. The lists are published online at SuperLawyers.com and in Super Lawyers Magazine for distribution to attorneys in the state or region, and ABA-accredited law school libraries.
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Prevails in Lawsuit Brought by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Weltman's Casey B. Hicks Appointed to Illinois State Bar Association Commercial Banking, Collections, and Bankruptcy Section Council
- Columbus Bar Association Honors Weltman Senior Shareholder Allen J. Reis with 2018 Professionalism Award
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Welcomes New Attorney Matthew W. Pomy to Pittsburgh Office
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Shareholder Sara M. Costanzo Transitions to Firm's Business Development Team
- Illinois Supreme Court Adopts New Requirements for Credit Card and Debt Buyer Collection Cases
- The Dodd-Frank Amendments and the Resurrection of the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- The CFPB is About to Enact New Requirements for Mortgage Servicers – Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules
- Are You Prepared for Upcoming Changes to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure?