Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA Attorney Jennifer T. Dillow Named to List of 2016 Michigan Rising StarsSeptember 7, 2016 | Jennifer T. Dillow, Esq.
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA is pleased to announce that attorney Jennifer T. Dillow has been named to the list of 2016 Michigan Rising Stars for the fifth consecutive year....Read More
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA welcomes Attorney John “Erin” McCabe to its Cincinnati, Ohio office. As an attorney in the Bankruptcy Group, Mr. McCabe will focus his practice on consumer bankruptcy matters in Kentucky and Indiana....Read More
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors’ rights law firm, is pleased to announce that Attorney Jason A. Mosbaugh has been appointed by the board of directors of the Cincinnati Paralegal Association to serve as a member of the organization’s Advisory Council for a one-year term. Mr. Mosbaugh leads the firm’s transportation collection & litigation practice, and also handles collateral recovery/replevin, commercial healthcare collection, and insurance and subrogation matters....Read More
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, a full-service creditors’ rights law firm, congratulates Amy Clum Holbrook for being named to the board of FrontLine Service. Ms. Holbrook is a shareholder of the firm, a member of its Satellite Office Management training program, and directs the Collateral Recovery Practice Group....Read More
WWR Manager David W. Malm Earns Lean Six Sigma Black Belt; Certification Helps Advance Firm's Operational EfficiencyJuly 12, 2016
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, congratulates David W. Malm for earning his Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, equipping him with the ability to improve the firm's operational efficiency. Mr. Malm is the manager of WWR's Client Business Operations....Read More
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., LPA, is pleased to announce that Charles G. Pona is the new secretary of the board of directors for the Schnurmann House. Mr. Pona is a Shareholder and member of the firm’s Management Committee, overseeing WWR’s firm wide Consumer Collections practice....Read More
- Looks Like Arbitration is Here to Stay
- Life After Death: Ohio Mortgage Creditors' Rights After a Borrower's Death
- Using Charging Orders to Collect from Members of an LLC
- The Equitable Exception to the Automatic Bankruptcy Stay
- Promissory Notes: Which Statute of Limitations Applies?
- Upcoming Changes to National Bankruptcy Plan and Bankruptcy Rules
- Are You Prepared for Upcoming Changes to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure?
- Pattern of Inaccurate Filings in Bankruptcy Cases Results in $15 Million OCC Civil Penalty for Financial Institution
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on Santander; Definition of "Debt Collector" under FDCPA Still Unclear for Debt Buyers
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules that Fair Debt Practices Act Does Not Apply to Time-Barred Proofs of Claims Filed in Bankruptcy Cases, Midland Funding LLC v. Johnson